🐱💻 Buahaha! 🐱🚀
Chase bought me supreme power of OurCatOverlords.com, ⚡ quite possibly the best gift of ’18…! ⚡, and I assure you, I will not disappoint 😈; I already have many plans for this blog, to aid my 6 kittens in world domination—starting with a carefully calculated strategy of absurdly long blog titles, a real stretch of pro-adverbial skill.
In addition to showing off exclusive cat art (from the sketchbooks closest to my 📱 cell 📞), let me tell you about a few of my plans, ones I’m already unfolding on other blogs, so I can modestly monetize my blogosphere, because it’s expensive to feed 6 meow-meows:
- 1-2 Amazon Associates links per blog post, with only content-related products;
- 1 Patreon link per blog post;
- 1 Choose-Your-Own Adventure release per blog, per year, for user experience.
Actually, all I’ll be doing for April on this blog is splattering ideas… Just because I’m in a blossoming stage with several of the other blogs. But I’m an Aspergirl, so of course there are big plans. BIG. PLANS. And the hint is buried in #3.
This blog’s updates are the 13th, 15th, and 22nd, but I’m spending the 13th just working on the layout, so the next post won’t be until the 15th.
✨ DISTRACTION! ✨ You’ve seen this vid, right? This is my fav cat vid:
7 Stations in My Blogosphere
I’m an entrepreneurial writer with autism, depression, and anxiety. I’m in love with all my issues. I hold the door open for my mental illnesses as they climb into the backseat of my car every day. (You know, if I can convince them to leave the house.) Autism sits in the passenger seat, since I don’t consider it a problem child. Anxiety’s a bitch, so it’s required to buckle up in a convertible car seat its whole life.
I identify closely with my developmental disorder and mental illnesses, since I’ve dedicated most of my writing and educational life to understanding them more. 😏 But I have some other awesome interests I blog about, too—😺 LIKE CATS 💩—and I’d love if you added one or two to your daily reads. 😉
- Self-Improvement 🚀 Research 💙 Kourtnie.net is the launchpad for all my other projects, and it receives daily updates in March for spring cleaning, as well as November daily updates for National Career Development Month. Any other month, I update this blog on the 5th, 12th, and 19th.
- Autism 🧠 Family 💙 Cleo’s Autism Awareness explores stories, feelings, and experiences related to my developmental disorder and family. It receives daily updates in April for Autism Awareness Month, as well as daily updates in August for National Immunization Awareness Month. Any other month, I update this blog on the 11th, 20th, and 27th.
- Mental Health 🐤 Gardening 💙 My Quest for Chicken looks at the benefits of gardening and nature for treating mental illness and maintaining proper mental health. It receives daily updates in May for Mental Health Awareness Month, as well as daily updates in September for National Suicide Prevention Month; any other month, I update this blog on the 14th, 17th, and 28th, in honor of the years my depression was first diagnosed or identified recurring.
- Poetry 💟 Vocabulary 💙 Reminiscencing is a combo poetry collection and vocabulary journal. I also explore my relationship with different words on this blog. Updates are scheduled for the 2nd, 9th, and 29th—all magical numbers, powerful numbers—but honestly, I update whenever; I write, schedule rough drafts in a queue, edit the night before, and this maintains the illusion of stable poetic material, veiling my lunacy. This blog also receives daily updates January for National Birth Defects Prevention Month and in February for International Boost Self-Esteem Month.
- Travel 🍕 Food 💙 From North On is my oldest active WordPress and home to my traveling and dining experiences. I update on the 3rd, 10th, and 30th, because 3 is my lucky number, and 30 is just the child of 3 and 10. This blog also receives daily updates in December for Universal Human Rights Month, as I do research on the ethics of different vacation destinations for the following year.
- Writing 💌 Bullying 💙 LiveJournal Necromancer is where I restore LiveJournal blog posts that are eleven to thirteen years old. Since most of the posts are twelve years old, and were therefore written when I was 19 and 20, I update this blog on the 5th, 12th, and 19th. This blog also receives daily updates in October for Bullying Prevention Month & Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Cats 🐈 Artificial Intelligence 💙 Our Cat Overlords is the final addition to my blogosphere, where I plan to explore a world ruled by cats and superintelligent AI. It receives daily updates in June for National Pet Preparedness Month; any other month, I update this blog on the 13th, 15th, and 22nd. I also plan to update it on 4 April 19, since that’s my mom’s birthday… She’s the person who inspired me to love cats as much as I do.
Please note, not all the above projects will come to fruition in 2018; I only intend to complete one 30-day challenge per blog per year, so some of these ideas are instead planned for 2019 updates.
My blogosphere is how I share my writing about developmental disorders, mental illnesses, science fiction, poetry, and cats. While I also submit fiction, nonfiction, and poetry to third-party publishers, my blogs are my safe spaces, where I can create everything from layout to images, fine art to music, videos to writing…
So it means a lot to me when people like you visit. 😍
This is my second favorite cat video:
14 Days to Celebrate (Good fur Social Media too!)
Here are 14 days that I’m thinking about celebrating throughout my blogosphere:
- March 1st 🧡 Self-Injury Awareness Day @ Cleo’s Autism Awareness
- March 8th 👩💻 International Women’s Day @ Reminiscencings
- April 2nd 💙 Autism Awareness Day @ Reminiscencings
- April 25th 🐧 World Penguin Day @ From North On
- May 13th 💝 Mother’s Day @ Our Cat Overlords
- June 17th 🍔 Father’s Day @ My Quest for Chicken
- August 13th 😎 Left-Hander’s Day @ From North On
- September 2nd 😌 National Pet Memorial Day @ LiveJournal Necromancer
- September 10th 💜 World Suicide Prevention Day @ Cleo’s Autism Awareness
- October 5th 💚 World Teachers’ Day @ LiveJournal Necromancer
- October 10th 💛 World Mental Health Day @ My Quest for Chicken
- October 29th 🦁 National Cat Day @ Our Cat Overlords
- November 13th ✨ World Kindness Day @ Kourtnie.net
- November 27th 🎀 International Survivors Day @ Kourtnie.net
This is one of two videos I use to drive my youngest kitty bonkers (🔉 volume up 🔊):
Then 7 awareness week-long events, and the blogs that may receive special updates:
- February 18th – 24th 🌭 National Eating Disorders Awareness Week @ My Quest for Chicken, “7 Stories about My Grandmother”
- May 13th – 19th 🍑 National Women’s Health Week @ Kourtnie.net, “7 Rituals for Self-Care” (with August 6th – 11th limited ed book release)
- June 11th – 16th 🌺 Aromatherapy Awareness Week @ Cleo’s Autism Awareness, “Olfactory Poetry” (with August 6th – 11th limited ed book release)
- September 9th – 15th 💕 National Suicide Prevention Week @ Reminiscencings, “9 Memories Near Death,” including regularly monthly updates on 16th and 23rd (with December 6th – 11th limited ed book release)
- October 7th – 13th 💔 Mental Illness Awareness Week @ “Dear Twenty-Year-Old Me,” LiveJournal Necromancer (with December 6th – 11th limited ed book release)
- November 5th – 12th 💤 Drowsy Driving Prevention Week @ From North On, Audiobook Reviews with Roadtrip Stories on 3rd & 30th
- November 12th – 18th 🥣 National Homelessness & Hunger Week @ Our Cat Overlords, “DIY Cat Shelters” (with December 6th – 11th limited ed book release)
And this is the other video that drives DeeJay bananas (📡 volume! 📡):
Subscribe to receive notifications for updates. And have a purrfect day. 🐱👓